7 reasons why Miami Cancer Institute uses the Delta4 Phantom+ MR
Read the whitepaper
Miami Cancer Institute (MCI) became the first U.S user of the Delta4 Phantom+ MR in early 2019 after having invested in a ViewRay MRIdian.
After extensive usage, Senior Medical Physicist Tino Romaguera, D Sc., DABR gives us a general description of the process of implementing the Delta4 Phantom+ MR for patient-specific QA in a MRIdian Linac in his whitepaper.
Tino Romagueras´s conclusions about the Delta4 Phantom+ MR:
- A solid system that offers reliable results in any operation conditions
- Excellent handling for positioning and alignment
- Simultaneous measurement and analysis for two orthogonal planes
- Higher measurement resolution compared to the competitors
- An easy and solid calibration procedure
- Low directional dependence
- Very powerful software analysis.